I have signed up to the Mail Preference Service; you might have heard of it. It's a service that tells people that I don't want to receive any junk mail. That includes the advertising leaflets that you are paying the postie to shove through my letterbox on an almost daily basis. This money-grabbing opportunity you have taken on really smacks of desperation. Is distributing advertising really the way to make up for a naff service, and more convenient methods of communication?
I don't need to be told that Pizza Hut and Dominoes are in competition on Tuesdays, offering more pizza than me and the hubby could eat. Similarly, I have never, ever been into a Farm Foods store. The leaflet that came through my door will not persuade me otherwise; in fact it went straight into the recycling bin.
So thanks for cluttering up my doormat with more useless crap. I might well start reciprocating by shoving it all into your pillar boxes.
Yours etc etc
P Doff
No comments:
Post a Comment